Race Director: Rolando Roman at Rolando@mscxproject.org 512-573-6543
REGISTRATION: Coming Soon.
ENTRY FEES AND REGISTRATION
Deadline for online pre-registration is Thursday, Sept. 12, 2012 at 4:00PM Central Time Zone.
Register online at www.bikereg.com/pineyhillsclassic Online registration fees apply.
USAC Annual License is required for Cat 1 and Pro racers.
Cat 2/Cat 3 racers may race without a USAC Annual License for an additional $10.
Annual licenses available race day but it is a quicker process to purchase them online via USACycling.org
Onsite registration available race weekend (up to 30 minutes prior to your groups start) – add $10 for Adults
- Adults: $ 35 online / $45 onsite
- Juniors 18 and under: $15/ $20 onsite
- Juniors 12 and under: Free
SATURDAY Sept. 14 XC Courses open for pre-riding all day
- 1:00PM – 5:00PM . . . XC Race Registration
SUNDAY Sept. 15 XC Courses closed during racing
- 7:00AM: Registration opens (registration ends 30 minutes prior to start of your race)
- 7:30 AM: Junior 12 & 10 under start
- 8:45 AM : All other Category 3 start
- 9:45 AM: Categories 1 & 2 start
- Awards will take place 30 minutes after the completion of each category.
XC RACE DISTANCES
- 12 and Under: 5 miles course
- Cat 3: 9 miles, 1 lap of the full loop
- Pro/Cat 1 Open & Cat 1 19-39: 27 miles, 3 laps of the full loop
- Cat 1 & 2: 18 miles, 2 laps of the full loop
Pro/Cat 1: payout based on TMBRA payout structure. For info visit: http://tmbra.org/rules.htm
Cat 2: Trophies for top 3. Ribbons 4th-10th plus merchandise 5 deep
Cat 3: Trophies for top 3. Ribbons 4th-10th plus a merchandise raffle
We will be running all categories/classes that are a part of the TMBRA Texas Cup XC Series. For more information on those, please visit: http://tmbra.org/rules.htm
LINCOLN PARISH PARK is located in Ruston, Louisiana in the beautiful piney hills of Northern Louisiana. The race and trail earned the distinguished status of “NORBA Classic” over a decade ago. The course includes sweet single-track with epic switchback climbs, technical sections and sustained descents.